Knitsome, purlsome

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

August 20, 2018

Quite by accident, met my favorite hipknitta at a jewelry workshop making earrings for women in shelters.  It is run by a woman of electrifying energy, enthusiasm and plain chutzpah.

We sat and talked and earringed and met others there to make earrings too.  OTN:  a prayer shawl for victims of sex abuse.  Lovely shades of purple.  But I wasn't thinking prayers.  I was thinking, Nancy would like this.

In the end, made about six pairs.  The deal is, make two, keep one.  Since I don't need any more earrings, I put all on the little earring tree to give away.  

It was so nice to bump into my friend!  Her kids are collegians and girlfriending and jobs and such.   I am used to making earrings by myself in clinic.  

Need to get knitting again.  Christmas is coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home