Knitsome, purlsome

Friday, January 14, 2011

Muggles 2011

I was at the library today and took out 1000 Knit motifs, a sweater knitting book, and two sock books. The librarian told me I could not take out four books on a topic at once. So I put back the sweater knitting book, feeling that if she were not a knitter, there was no point in telling her there were three different kinds of books there!

Knitting the second ribbed sock from a formula by the Yarn Harlot in Knitting Rocks! It is very pretty, in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in a foresty brown and green and russet kind of colorway. I have 2x2 ribs all the way down the instep. Only the toe came out rather trapezoid and awkward, although it feels just fine on. Need to learn to make a more rounded toe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home